HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
PROOF OF VACCINATION
PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION STATUS REQUIRED FOR ALL IN-PERSON ATTENDEES
All in-person attendees are required to have completed the FDA vaccination process – there will be no exceptions. Our conference venue requires proof of vaccination in advance and on-site. In the conference registration form, you will be asked if you have been vaccinated, and to specify the vaccine.
The following FDA approved vaccines are acceptable: AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna.
The venue will verify vaccination status upon arrival.
All participants are requested to wear masks indoors. Masks and hand sanitizer will be made available onsite. Attendees and employees should remain masked at all times, with the following exceptions:
- People may remove their face covering while actively eating or drinking.
- On a case-by-case basis, presenters or those participating
in video recording may remove their face covering during their active session. If they remove their face covering, they are encouraged to maintain at least six feet of distance from attendees and employees.
The venue adheres to an 18 point plan to ensure safety, including:
- Requiring all employees and event attendees to be fully vaccinated
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting protocols following CDC, OSHA and EPA guidance. Venues are audited by Steritech and deep cleaned to meet OSHA and New York State guidelines.
- Staff trained on all hygiene measures and supplied with the latest Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Providing the conference with exclusive use of the entire venue floor, enabling more space to facilitate social distancing.
- Making hand sanitizer and masks readily available