HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
PROOF OF VACCINATION
PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION STATUS REQUIRED FOR ALL IN-PERSON ATTENDEES
All in-person attendees are required to have completed the FDA vaccination process – there will be no exceptions. Our conference venue requires proof of vaccination in advance and on-site. In the conference registration form, you will be asked if you have been vaccinated, and to specify the vaccine.
The following FDA approved vaccines are acceptable: AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna.
The venue will verify vaccination status upon arrival.
All participants are requested to wear masks indoors. Masks and hand sanitizer will be made available onsite. Attendees and employees should remain masked at all times, with the following exceptions:
- People may remove their face covering while actively eating or drinking.
- On a case-by-case basis, presenters or those participating
in video recording may remove their face covering during their active session. If they remove their face covering, they are encouraged to maintain at least six feet of distance from attendees and employees.
The venue adheres to a strict COVID-19 regimen to ensure the health and safety of its guests. The Way of Clean program, developed for IHG International properties in conjunction with experts from Ecolab, establishes protocols for cleaning and disinfecting, employee health and safety measures, food & beverage services, and social distancing, including:
- Deep-cleaning and sanitizing event spaces and banquet areas according to CDC, state, and local health authority mandated sanitation protocols
- Staff trained on all hygiene measures and supplied with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Conduct regular employee wellness checks, and mandate mask-wearing
- Adequate social distancing space provided in venues, public spaces, banquet areas. Meeting space floor plans revised to reflect new social distancing guidelines. Social distancing meal and meeting seating arrangements will be observed
- Mask-wearing required by all in public spaces. Hand sanitizer and masks readily available
More details on the venue’s COVID-19 program can be found here